I wanted to thank you for your feedback about the dates/times/format of graduation. I would like to confirm the plan for Graduation. Please remember that all things are contingent on Alberta Health Services and Alberta Education or any other policies put in related to this.
- Grad Mass on May 27 – St. Francis de Sales Parish, High River
- Graduates arrive at 1:00
- Mass begins at 1:30
- Maximum 3 guests per graduate – no seating arrangement, guests will find their own seats.
- Grad Commencement on May 28 – St. James Parish, Okotoks
- Doors open at 10:40 (there is an event before this so please do not arrive much earlier)
- Grads arrive at 10:45
- Commencement begins at 11:30
- Maximum of 12 guests per graduate – no seating arrangements, guest will find their own seats
- Grad Banquet on May 28 - Memorial Center, High River (more complex in guests)
- You need to have paid your $60 grad fee and should have paid all other school fees before purchasing tickets.
- Each grad family that completed the google form request for tickets for the banquet (by the deadline of April 4) will have a maximum of 7 tickets to the banquet, however, your maximum tickets will also depend on the amount requested on the google form. For example, if you requested 4 tickets to the banquet, that would be your maximum. Having said this, given seating capacity limits and the number of grads who are attending, we cannot give more than 7 tickets to anyone who requested 8+ tickets at this time.
- If extra tickets come available, those who have requested more than 7 tickets will be contacted.
- If you did not complete the google form for tickets or completed it after April 4 but intend to come, your maximum tickets at this time will be 3 tickets. If you responded after the April 4 deadline, you can add extra tickets to the waitlist when you pay for the tickets.
- Ticket prices are $45 ticket. All tickets must be paid in full by May 10. After this, any extra tickets will go out to the people on the waitlist.
**You must purchase a ticket for the graduate as well and they need to be included in your maximum ticket allotment.
The Fundraising Committee has been busy on a number of projects:
- Hoodie sales are being organized and more information out soon
- Bottle Collection: Bottles can be dropped off at school and the money from recycling will go to the grad fund.
- Many more to come